Thatcham, England

I ordered a wig from this company.When I received it it was not remotely like the picture.

I ordered human hair the wig which arrived was synthetic. It also was not the size I ordered. I contacted the company who were extremely unhelpful and offhand with their emails. I then set up a complaint through PayPal.

Having read reviews about PayPal claims I was not surprised to receive a result of the claim in ewigs favour.

I realise I will not get my money back now but desperately want this company to go out of business as they are complete frauds and are taking innocent peoples money under false pretences.If there is any way possible to spread the word about the ewigs scam please pass on to everyone you know.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $137. The author is overall dissatisfied with Ewigs Uk. The most disappointing about ewigs uk natural wig from Ewigs Uk was product was not the same as i ordered Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Ewigs Uk.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Health and Beauty category for more informed decision or compare Ewigs Uk to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Ewigs Uk?

Comments

Hi guys,Yourswigs is a good wig store.

Here are some special coupon codes for you to save money: wigsXLL for orders over $40($5 off), wigsXLL1 for orders over $100($10 off), wigsXLL2 for orders over $150($15 off) and wigsXLL3 for orders over $200($20 off). In your shipping cart, please enter the code and click the Apply coupon. They can be used for ever.

Your wigs are no better than fancy dress wear.They are so obviously made with inferior, Chinese materials.

I advise anyone tempted to purchase from this company not to do so. The product you will receive will not be even remotely like that shown on the website.

They are a total scam.

I did email you and you did not reply. Your company is a complete scam.